Neruda’s Queen, she’s known to have a crown,
The power – I want that for myself!
Yet it is I, in dire need of love, who takes it off my head
And puts it on the shelf.
The heaviness, it holds me back and racks my brain,
Forget the crown, I simply want to play.
I’d better think about replacing it
With my own piece of clay.
But where to find the clay to mold?
“-Should I design myself?”
Sounds like spirituality for dummies,
Not freedom from oneself.
In search of belly laughs, I’m treading lightly,
But as I keep the whistling cuckoos out of touch,
A hammer and sickle appear upon my forehead…… I turn into a COMMIE!
Hell no! I’d rather take myself as such.
And the sun rises in the East, I start to wonder and be bored
I seem as flighty as they come, and I refuse to be ignored
For I keep arguing for love, the SS soldiers make me search within
But I scream – “No, I will not cave! Since what I truly want, I know I’ll only find with him”
“ What do you want? ” (they shout) – “ I want the symphony, and not the strings that score it,
These bloody hacks and strategies are so, so out of whack!
Throwback – the night before they fell from grace, Adam and Eve sure nailed it
Sharing the apple after reveling in the sack”
– “ On planet earth it’s not that simple, and yet you seem to joke around ”
– “ The joke’s on me, just look at how I snapped!
Where am I, what am I doing, what is this fucking warfare ?!”
– “ It’s what you asked for, baby: (he yells at her with satisfaction), our very own counterstrike!
– “ Oh silly me, I should’ve kept the crown,
My mind stopped shining, I’ve grown 101 spots!”
– “ But honey, you’re such a cute dalmatian, just lose the frown!”
– “Hold down, Cruella! You’ll skin me alive and bleach me black with fury,
Without remorse or second thoughts.”
– “ But what’s so wrong with black (he said) ? At least you’d understand me,
And see the things I see, by contrast, but from my point of view.
You’d know how much I want to wish upon the stars and see them brighten faster
And not to watch the doomsday clock no one can see aside from you!”
– “Which point of view? we’re like two broken glasses,
With billions of pieces scratching us on the inside
Patricia, Dennis, Hedwig, The Beast or Polly ) –
If one is to emerge, the other one bypasses
Rejecting the intelligence the other has supplied.”
– “ Meeh…Meeeh, ( he yells) What’s happening??? What are these paws, what am I turning into? “
– “I feel (she cries) I have no teeth left on my upper jaw”
The audience is laughing, watching the lovers transform out of the blue,
– “ You kids, hahaha, you silly kids, you are the cutest scapegoats”-
– ”WHAT? (with disbelief, one looking at the other) ..We’ve surely drawn the shortest straw….
– “Now, kids, enough with punitive interpretations (a calm and steady voice arises from the crowd)”
– “Who are you, dude?” ( the goats replied with anger)
– “Just call me…Matthew – you two…I think you are a tad too proud.”
– “Then fuck off Matthew, our horns will surely pinch you, as well as our unmatching hunger – You hear it?” – “ Prickly, clear and loud “
You need to show your love though, you need to see and understand each other”
– “ Yeah, yeah, please tell us something both tried and true”.
– “ You want the script, but only you can write it,
Uncrack the code, the dirty minds arising from the two of you.”
– “ We’re hungry and we’re thirsty,( said the goats), and hardworking,
and yet we’ve seen little to no reward
You’re preaching about love, but what about the longing ? “– “ You’ll grow out of it!”
– “No, Matthew! We won’t, we don’t grow out of it! We’re animals, until we’re dead. But we’re not dead now, of course we want to be adored.”
– “But kids, (said Matthew) what will you do? You’ll be the slaves of entropy
And might I add, to cherish love, you must be good at it, there is no other way!”
– “ We’ll use our pride to take us further, relish in our melancholy,
We have four stomachs, pains and passions, WE TRUST! They will not lead us astray ”
Them scapegoats were adored that night, got showered in countless rounds of applause,
However, they looked uneasy, his back was itchy, her zipper got stuck into the gauze,
“ No problem”, he said, “I’ll just unstick it, then we go grab something to eat? “
“ Sure, we can go, but there’s that little lady, standing across the room, wanting to meet and greet”
Some teenager comes swiftly to them, looking ambivalent, yet bittersweet,
“ Oh no, (they think), we have to explain it, fuck… ” (their thoughts get interrupted)
“I loved the thirst and the obsession,(the young girl says) I felt it in my cells and want it on repeat.
But ditch the costumes though,(sniffs) they smell bad and look silly. Other than that, I am delighted!
 “Queen” is a poem written by Chilean poet, diplomat and politician Pablo Neruda.
 For Dummies is an extensive series of instructional/reference books which are intended to present non-intimidating guides for readers new to the various topics covered.
 Reference to the 1975 Milos Forman movie “ A flew over the cuckoo’s nest”, starring Jack Nicholson.
 Derogatory name for a communist.
 The Schutzstaffel (SS; also stylized as , literally „Protection Squadron„) was a major paramilitary organization under Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party, responsible for the genocidal killing of an estimated 5.5 to 6 million Jews and millions of other victims in the Holocaust.
 Idiom, means having sexual intercourse.
 Reference to the Disney Movie, 101 dalmatians, starring Cruella Deville as the antagonist
 Reference to the movie Split – the multiple identities that reside inside the character played by James Mc’Avoy
 Goats have no teeth on the upper jaw.
 A scapegoat is an event person or object that is used to lay the blame on for all that goes wrong, regardless of the contributions of others
 Idiom, means to obtain the least favorable, desirable, or fortunate outcome in a given selection.
 Reference to Matthew’s gospel.
 Goats have four chambers in their stomachs.